Drop Ship Lifestyle 2014 Retreat Schedule
Tuesday, October 7th
- 9:00am – 9:45 – Registration on the 8th floor of Ibis Styles
- 9:45am – 10:15 – Retreat introduction from Anton
- 10:15am – 10:30 – Member introductions
- 10:30am – 11:00 – eCommerce conversion tips from Johnny FD
- 11:00am – 1:00 – Open office sessions focusing on design, traffic, and conversions
- 1:00pm – 2:00 – Buffet lunch at Ibis Styles
- 2:00pm – Meet out front of Ibis for transportation to Doi Suthep
- 2:30pm – 4:30 – Explore Doi Suthep Temple
- 4:30pm – Meet at drop off point for return transportation to Ibis
- 5:00pm – 6:30 – Free time
- 6:30pm – Meet out front of Ibis for transportation to the Coffee Monster Party
- 7:00pm – 10:00 – Coffee Monster Party
- 10:30pm – Transportation to Ibis Styles from Coffee Monster ends
Anton has sorted out a complete day of events, with work in the morning and fun in the afternoon and evening. That’s a lifestyle I can certainly get with!
Doi Suthep Temple
The Doi Suthep Temple was crazy. We took the ubiquitous Red Vans up a very long winding road, which made the majority of us car sick to the base of the temple. You can hire trousers for 20 Baht to walk around the temple and they have a no shoe policy.
Doi Suthep is an active temple being used, which I’ll admit was kind of strange. I can’t imagine it would go down well in England for a bunch of tourists to barge in to a church during a Sunday service and then start taking photos whilst people were praying.
Coffee Monster Party
In the evening there was a party at Coffee Monster, which is a local coffee shop that a lot of the entrepreneurs out here work from. The location was really nice, the food was awesome and it was another chance to network and meet other people that have come here.