An entrepreneur is an individual who accepts some sort of risk in the pursuit of new ventures, as opposed to an employee who simply exchanges time for benefits. So to become an entrepreneur you have to start putting yourself out there, taking risks and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. It is this consistency of risk taking and effort that defines entrepreneurship, trying new things not knowing if they will work!
An entrepreneur …
- Is committed
- Takes risks
- Puts themselves out there
- Is not afraid to take action
- Tries new things
- Faces uncertainty
- Is consistent
- Has goals
- Is motivated
To become an entrepreneur you have to commit to the journey, put yourself out on the line and take risks to succeed. NOW is the time to start and commit to the journey.
The secret to accomplishing what matters most to you is to commit your goals to writing. This is important for at least five reasons.
- It will force you to clarify what you want
- It will motivate you to take action
- It will provide a filter for other opportunities
- It will help you overcome resistance
- it will enable you to measure your progress
Take action now and write the following in to the box below and lets start your entrepreneurial journey together.
I commit to taking action, taking risks and pursuing the path of entrepreneurship