Yesterday was day 2 of the Drop Ship Lifestyle Retreat in Chiang Mai, with some amazing and inspiring talks. The most interesting one for me was a surprise talk by Ben Brandes about the potential of Amazon FBA, one of the methods I’m using to make money online currently.
Drop Ship Lifestyle 2014 Retreat Schedule
Wednesday, October 8th
- 8:00am – 9:00 – Open office with coffee (Optional)
- 9:00am – 9:45 – Email Marketing for eCommerce talk and Q&A with John McIntyre
- 10:00am – 10:45 – Easy eCommerce Wins and Q&A with Brendan Tully
- 10:45am – 11:00 – Coffee and snack break
- 11:00am – 11:45 – Pinterest for eCommerce and Q&A with Nate Ginsburg
- 12:00pm – 1:00 – Buffet lunch at Ibis Styles
- 1:00pm – 2:00 – Open office
- 2:00pm – Meet out front of Ibis for transportation to Tiger Kingdom
- 2:30pm – 6:00 – Tiger Kingdom
- 6:00pm – Meet at drop off point for return transportation to Ibis
- 7:30pm – Buffet dinner at Kantary Hills (Optional)
After a morning of talks and then lunch in the Ibis, it was off to Tiger Kingdom to spank some tigers. Despite their peaceful nature and the fact there were no incidents, these tigers were huge and very intimidating. They were also ripped. Knowing that they could disembowel me in under a second was kind of freaky.
Dinner was at the luxurious Kantary Hills restaurant. An all you can eat buffet of real food, very contrasting to the Ibis buffets. The cuts of beef were medium rare, thick, came with an assortment of 6 different mustards, and absolutely delicious.